Thanks for this Robin – I have read with interest and will re-read! 🙂 very useful!
Newbie @ Infertile in the City asked that I do a post about how to tandem feed solo, so here it is!
This is just how I do it, I am sure there are other methods for getting the job done. Whatever works!
- Giant breastfeeding pillow (or lots of smaller pillows that are easily positionable)
- Three thick burp cloths
- Two airplane neck pillows (or, when they get bigger, two boppies / similarly shaped pillow)
- Wide flat surface to sit on, either the couch, the bed, or the floor – this doesn’t work in a chair unfortunately. (I use the couch)
- (Optional) Pillow for extra back support.
- Two chairs / rockers / swings handy (we use these)
- Nearby changing station (we have a portable changing pad & supplies in a box on the ottoman of the couch)
- Table within arms reach of your position while nursing that has a…
View original post 1,118 more words